My photo
Myerstown, PA , United States
I am a teacher. I can't spell well or speak correctly. How did I ever become a teacher you ask? Only God. It's a long story. I am an introvert. I think more than I speak. I enjoy being alone, and at home as much as possible. I want to reflect God's love to every person God brings to me. I am married to a wonderful, caring, supportive man. He loves to help others, and is willing to listen and talk to those in need. He loves to garden, and work outside. Cookies are his favorite. We love drinking coffee and eating cookies together. I have a burden for hurting children. I wish all children everywhere, felt love, safety and security, from not only their Heavenly Father, but also from a family that cares more about the needs of their children then their own personal needs. I love looking for small glimpses of God's great love. They are all around us, every day. Have you noticed? Do you know of God's love for you?

Friday, September 16, 2016

Dear Mommy

Mommy, It's ok to cry. God told me that you are sad. I wish I could be there too. To let you hold me and love me. But God told me it's not time yet. Someday I will meet you. Someday you and Daddy will come here, and watch me run and play and we will be together. This place is so beautiful. Just wait till you see it. There are lots of flowers and trees and animals. God gave me a dog of my very own. It's black and white. He's my buddy. We do everything together. And my Grandmas are here. I have so many of them. They all take turns being with me. They all like to tussle my hair, it's so curly. Wait till you see it! They say I look just like Daddy. He should be proud. Oh and it's true, mommy, you do have a special place on God's lap. Sometimes God comes and tells me He just had a nice talk with you and you will be ok. Daddy has a place on God's lap too. I don't think he sits on God's lap much tho, cause God says daddy comes and lays down at His feet. You can tell daddy that God's lap is open to him too. It's a neat thing to sit on God's lap. I've sat on His lap too, and God has told me lots of things about my Daddy and Mommy. He says that you both love me and want to be with me. He says that you are very special to Him and He's taking good care of you. He's taking good care of me too. I'm never lonely or afraid or sad, and I can talk to God any time I want to.
I remember your voice, Mommy. It's pretty. I can still hear you sing sometimes. And Daddy's voice, he has a nice laugh. I remember him laughing so hard one time, he started crying. I was with you for only a short time, but I will always remember your voice.
Mommy, I'm doing good here. It's a really fun place, and I'm so happy. I love you and Daddy and I can't wait for you to join me here. But God says it's not time yet, and He knows, cause He's God and He created everything. So don't be too sad. It's gonna all be ok. I'm so glad you are my mommy.
I love you.
Your son,
Evan



Note: these thoughts came to me one particular rough night when I couldn't sleep. I believe God placed them on my heart to help me heal. If you have had a miscarriage or lost someone special to you try thinking of what they would say if they could talk to you from heaven. This has been healing for both of us.

1 comment:

Stephanie Rogers said...

So beautiful and creative!