My photo
Myerstown, PA , United States
I am a teacher. I can't spell well or speak correctly. How did I ever become a teacher you ask? Only God. It's a long story. I am an introvert. I think more than I speak. I enjoy being alone, and at home as much as possible. I want to reflect God's love to every person God brings to me. I am married to a wonderful, caring, supportive man. He loves to help others, and is willing to listen and talk to those in need. He loves to garden, and work outside. Cookies are his favorite. We love drinking coffee and eating cookies together. I have a burden for hurting children. I wish all children everywhere, felt love, safety and security, from not only their Heavenly Father, but also from a family that cares more about the needs of their children then their own personal needs. I love looking for small glimpses of God's great love. They are all around us, every day. Have you noticed? Do you know of God's love for you?

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Wonderings

I wonder how different our life would be if we were celebrating our son's first birthday. Would we have a huge party? Would he be walking and getting  in to everything? Would we have moved to Stevens? What would our marriage be like? Would I be taking the miracle of our son for granted? Would I cherish every moment? Would everyone say, "Oh, he looks just like his daddy!"

Image result for first birthday

I can sit and wonder about the "what if's" and the "why's"  And I will for a bit. But then my thoughts turn to God's goodness and I see how He has carried us through this hard journey. I see His strength when I couldn't go on. I feel His presence when I cried into the late hours of the night.  I hear Him whisper words of love and promises.  I feel His gentle touch holding me when no one else understood. And I know beyond the shadow of a doubt, that God's love for me is real and evident. That alone makes all the wonderings and the what if's a little more meaningful, a little more worth it.

No comments: