My photo
Myerstown, PA , United States
I am a teacher. I can't spell well or speak correctly. How did I ever become a teacher you ask? Only God. It's a long story. I am an introvert. I think more than I speak. I enjoy being alone, and at home as much as possible. I want to reflect God's love to every person God brings to me. I am married to a wonderful, caring, supportive man. He loves to help others, and is willing to listen and talk to those in need. He loves to garden, and work outside. Cookies are his favorite. We love drinking coffee and eating cookies together. I have a burden for hurting children. I wish all children everywhere, felt love, safety and security, from not only their Heavenly Father, but also from a family that cares more about the needs of their children then their own personal needs. I love looking for small glimpses of God's great love. They are all around us, every day. Have you noticed? Do you know of God's love for you?

Saturday, June 11, 2011

53 Cardinal Crescent S.

Here's a look at the place we are currently renting. 
We are renting from Wendell and Janelle Glick 
and will be here till about the first of July.


 It's a basement apartment, that stays quite cool.
Oh and apparently it's illegal to spray weed killer. 
Hence the weeds.

 Our fireplace. Nothing really matches in our house. 
But we're renting, and the furniture isn't ours. 
So it is what it is. Ralph (the bachelor) 
has all kinds of unique ways of decorating.    

 The newest member of our place. Mildred. 
(I can't remember the rest of her name)

 cookbooks and more glass bottles 

YELLOW!! When I first saw the kitchen, I was like 
uh wow, that's really yellow! But it has grown on me, 
and I actually rather like our kitchen. Our fridge
 is adorned with wedding invites, and random pics 
of friends.  

My favorite cupboard 

A CORNER pot!!!  Never saw the likes.  

 A very comfortable bed. Ralph's room, my blankets. :)

 The backyard, nice and green.

 One of the many species of wildlife that visits our yard. 
We also hear and see lots of birds, squirrels, chipmunks, 
and the occasional raccoon.  

The rock bed. It looks rather pathetic at this point. 
Someone needs to plant some flowers, 
and add a little color. 

and sometimes it's just fun to be crazy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mini tour! Nice to see the place you live. I like the yellow cupboards. :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing!! i would love to come visit you... it looks so cute! ;)
miss you guys<3